The following promotion is intended for viewing in the contiguous 48 United States and D.C. only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the contiguous United States or D.C., 21 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States.
GACS CONCRETE TO BEACH SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTIGUOUS 48 UNITED STATES AND D.C., 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. How to Enter: GACs Concrete to Beach Sweepstakes" (the "Promotion") begins at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on June 1, 2012 and runs until 11:00 p.m. ET on June 29, 2012 (the "Promotion Period"). To enter, watch Great American Country television station ("GAC") (check local listings) each weekday during the Promotion Period from 9:00 p.m. ET until 11:00 p.m. ET (each, an "Entry Period"). During each Entry Period, GAC will provide four (4) separate entry opportunities, each with its own separate on-air cue, asking participants to be the 40th caller to call Sponsors sweepstakes line at 1-855-504-2288 (each, an "Entry Opportunity"). Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the 40th person to call Sponsors Sweepstakes Line for each Entry Opportunity, as solely determined by Sponsor, will become a Finalist (each, a "Finalist"). There will be 21 total Entry Periods, resulting in 84 total Entry Opportunities during the Promotion Period and 84 Finalists. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event an Entry Opportunity does not receive enough eligible callers to select a Finalist, no Finalist for such Entry Opportunity shall be selected, and the total number of Finalists shall be reduced accordingly. These official rules are also available at www.GACTV.com (the "Website"). There is no limit to the number of times an entrant may call in.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and D.C. who are 21 years of age or older. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited. Employees and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) of the Promotion Entities (as defined below) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors are not eligible.
4. Limitations of Liability: Scripps Networks, LLC dba Great American Country ("Sponsor"), and other participating sponsors (collectively with Sponsor, the "Promotion Entities") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and any and all Internet servers and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers, or software, including any injury or damage to participants or any other persons computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion; inability to access the Website; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet, phone, or at any web site; printing or human or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or any combination thereof. Sponsor is not responsible for inability of caller to complete call within specified time, whether due to busy lines, disconnections, telephone malfunctions or other circumstances. Only calls to the specified phone number can win. There is no limit to the number of times an entrant may call-in. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Promotion entry services) will void all entries by that entrant. Submission is not considered proof of delivery or receipt. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By entering, all participants and/or entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, their respective representatives and agents, advertising and promotion agencies, sweepstakes partners and prize suppliers, and all of their respective affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors and shareholders, from and against all claims and damages or liability arising in connection with each entrants participation and/or entry in the Promotion and/or their receipt or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion or due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any sweepstakes-related activity or participation in this Promotion. Any and all warranties and guarantees are subject to the respective manufacturers terms. Winner must sign a Liability and Publicity Release. All documents must be returned by the date and/or time indicated within such documents. If potential Winner fails to return such documents within that time, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. If by reason of a printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these rules, all persons making purportedly valid claims will be included in a random drawing to award the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Entrants further understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California ("Section 1542") and any similar law of any state or territory of the United States that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. Entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's travel companion's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
5. How Winner will be Determined: The potential Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") will be selected in a random drawing from among all Finalists on approximately July 9, 2012 by an independent judging organization, and will be contacted by phone on or about July 9, 2012. Judges decisions with respect to winner and other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final. The prospective winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted), and return same, properly executed, within five (5) days of issuance of prize notification. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner within three (3) days from first notification attempt, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternate prospective winner shall be selected. By entering into the Promotion, all entrants consent to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes, including online announcements, worldwide and without limitation and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the applicable drawing.
6. Conditions of Entry: This Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the judges opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, the judges reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Promotion, or to terminate the Promotion and conduct a random drawing to award the prize from among all eligible Finalists received as of the termination date. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR PHONE LINE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Prize: The one (1) Grand Prize Winner (the "Grand Prize Winner") will win the following trip for two (2):
One-way coach airfare on August 24, 2012 for Grand Prize Winner and guest to Foxboro, Massachusetts from a major airport near Grand Prize Winner;
Hotel accommodations for Grand Prize Winner and guest (double occupancy) (room and tax only) near Foxboro, Massachusetts for nights of August 24 and 25, 2012;
Two tickets to "Brothers of the Sun" concert on August 25, 2012 in Foxboro, Massachusetts;
Flight for Grand Prize Winner and guest on a private jet, from an airport in the vicinity of Foxboro, Massachusetts, to Key West, Florida on August 26, 2012;
Four (4) days/three (3) nights at Sunset Key Resort for Grand Prize Winner and guest (double occupancy) (room and tax only) for nights of Augusts 26, 27, and 28, 2012;
One-way coach airfare for Grand Prize Winner and guest on August 29, 2012 from Key West, Florida to originating airport of Grand Prize Winner and guest;
Airport transfers for Grand Prize Winner and guest to and from Sunset Key Resort;
$5,000 in cash (awarded in the form of a check) for Grand Prize Winner.
Total approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize: $31,500.
The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prizes in the Promotion shall be solely determined by Sponsor. All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with any element of any prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the respective Winner. All federal, state and local taxes on prizes are the prize Winners responsibility. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual value of the respective prize.
Grand Prize Winner must be available to travel from August 24, 2012 through August 29, 2012. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to Grand Prize Winner's proximity to destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the Grand Prize Winner. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsors airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsors sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. All travel must be commenced on August 24, 2012 and completed on August 29, 2012 and must be arranged with Sponsor by the deadlines established by Sponsor, and is subject to availability and Sponsors approval. If Grand Prize Winner is unable to fulfill Grand Prize during time period, Grand Prize Winner forfeits the Grand Prize. All travel dates will be determined by the Sponsor, and once made may not be altered except by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Meals not described above, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, or any other personal expenses incurred during the trip are not included. All other expenses not specifically identified as included in the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. Winner and guests must travel the same itinerary and on the dates and/or times specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and, at Sponsors discretion, may be awarded to an alternate winner. Travel companion of Grand Prize Winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older, and must each sign a Liability and Publicity Release. Except where prohibited by law, the winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotion Entities to use said winner's travel companion's names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and city and state addresses on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsors sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Winners List: Beginning on or about July 16, 2012 you may obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner by going to the Website.
9. Sponsor: Scripps Networks, LLC dba Great American Country, 9721 Sherrill Boulevard, Knoxville, Tennessee 37932.