15) March 15, 2003 - Brad Paisley married "According To Jim" star Kimberly Williams in Malibu, California. How could she say no to someone who wrote a song as sweet as "Little Moments" about her? The couple now has two sons, Huck and Jasper.
16) July 8, 1997 Grand Ole Opry star Marty Stuart married fellow Opry member Connie Smith on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in South Dakota. Marty met her at one of her concerts when he was just 12 and predicted to his mother that he would one day marry Connie. He says committing to her is "probably the most right thing I've ever done in my life."
17) October 18, 1952 Having divorced Audrey just three months earlier, Hank Williams married Billie Jean Jones Eshliman in Minden, Louisiana. It was not the most auspicious wedding night: On the way back to Shreveport, their car ran out of gas. The following day, Hank and Billie Jean repeated their vows in front of a packed house in New Orleans. Hank died just 10 weeks later.
18) January 13, 1948 - Buck Owens married Bonnie Campbell, who sang in his band. The marriage lasted only a few years, though they remained friends until both of them died in 2006. Incidentally, after Bonnie left Buck's band, she went on to sing background for Merle Haggard, whom she also married.
19) February 19, 1945 Boudleaux and Felice Bryant were the first full-time songwriters to enter the Country Music Hall of Fame, having written such hits as "Bye Bye Love," "Wake Up Little Susie" and "Rocky Top." She had seen him repeatedly in her dreams, and then married him informally just three days after they met in Milwaukee. The official, state-recognized marriage took place about six months later.
20) October 20, 1991 - Clint Black married Lisa Hartman on his 180-acre Houston farm. Just one week later, he returned to the altaras the best man for his bus driver, Brad Thompson, who exchanged vows with Lorrie Morgan. Clint and Lisa also shared a Grammy nomination for their appropriate duet, "When I Said I Do."
21) April 7, 1979 - Rosanne Cash married Rodney Crowell, setting up the most successful progressive country couple of the '80s. They were such adults about their split that 13 years later, Rodney ended up introducing Rosanne to her future husband, record producer John Leventhal, who exchanged vows with Rosanne in April 1995.
22) August 4, 1981 - Ricky Skaggs married Sharon White, the lead singer for the family bluegrass group The Whites. Both Ricky and his in-laws joined the Opry within the next three years, and Ricky and Sharon had a sentimental hit together with "Love Can't Ever Get Better Than This."
23) May 26, 1946 - Liz and Casey Anderson married. The couple would write Merle Haggard's hit "The Fugitive," but they would also have a daughter who's well-known in country circles: "Rose Garden" originator Lynn Anderson.
24) August 9, 1949 Just months after earning his first hit with the sad "Candy Kisses," Grand Ole Opry member George Morgan got the real thing when he married Anastasia "Anna" Paridon. Their daughter would also become an Opry member: Lorrie Morgan.
25) May 15, 1988 - With her marriage to John McBride in Wichita, Kansas, Martina Schiff became Martina McBride. Eighteen years later, the couple has three daughters and share ownership of a popular Nashville recording studio, Blackbird Studios.