Kimberly fills up on the all-American favorite when she drops by East Nashville's hottest burger joint. Back in the kitchen, Kimberly creates a burger menu for the ages with special guest Storme Warren.
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. In a large bowl add all of the ingredients. Mix well. Make 4 6 ounce patties. Brush each side with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on hot grill. Cook for about 10-12 minutes flipping burgers once. Serve with toasted sesame seed bun.
For the Maple caramelized onions:
In a large sauté pan on low heat sweat the onions until they begin to soften. Continue to cook until they begin to caramelize and turn brown about 20-25 minutes. Add the maple syrup and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut potatoes into wedges and place in a bowl with the minced parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss well and spread evenly on a foil lined sheet tray. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
For the ketchup:
Puree the raspberries in a blender. Pass the puree through a fine sieve. Discard the seeds. To the puree add the ketchup and chipotle sauce. Mix well.
For the caramel sauce:
1. Mix butter, brown sugar, half & half, and salt in a saucepan over medium low heat. Cook while whisking gently for 5 to 7 minutes, until thicker. Add vanilla and cook another minute to thicken further. Turn off heat and pour sauce into a jar. Refrigerate until cold.
2. Scoop ice cream into tall (but wide mouth) glass or jar. Top with root beer to make a float. Pour caramel on top. Place spoon and straw into glass.